Hello Everyone!
So! Today after a lengthy struggle with the other blog site I decided to start a new one here. So I transfered over the previous posts and here it is.
I'm so far really enjoying this blog (hopefully somebody else is too har har). I think that someday we might enjoy reading back to our earlier years, when we were setting up our lives, and living the dream. You get the gist of it. And, for any of you who know me - know I LOVE to write! Amongst other things, I feel it is very therapeutic to be able to pour out what's all going on, onto paper. It will also be nice, as I am in deepest hopes, for any feedback as we encounter different situations on these adventures. Especially the upcoming one of full time boondocking.
As mentioned previously, the past few weeks have been hectic. I think it will be so relaxing to get this move over with and get everything figured out!
We are so excited about the changes that are going to take place. We will no longer be paying rent. Love that feeling. We will be living on a property that we previously only had dreamt of living on! We will be getting back to the basics and will live almost completely self sufficiently (which is a dream!). We are a TEENIE bit nervous about the challenges, as with our first time, we have no idea what to expect but love the idea that we will be challenged, so it all weighs out.
We are still trying to figure out what to do for a toilet. Still considering wag bags. And we are still kicking around how to store water without it freezing. Any ideas would be much appreciated!
Last night was cold, somewhere below 20 degrees. Fortunately, it's supposed to be fairly nice - in the 60's and partly sunny for the rest of the week, happy to hear no snow is in the forecast with all of the plans for moving the camper and skirting. Then...bring it on. Can't wait to snowboard!
Looks like the Moose are back down in the valley for the fall. Hence, the name "Lone Moose Reserve". Except there definitely is more then a lone moose! Seen a bull the other day, Brandon thinks its the one that attacked Basin earlier this year. I am ecstatic about the wildlife photo opportunities that will be out here! I can't wait to get out of town! And even more exciting, will have the winter to arrange for more solid building plans in the spring.
Life is definitely rockin' & rollin'. Anyway, so here's to the new blog! Have a great afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment