Well, the clock is ticking & the landlord grumbling. Not much progress made on getting more stuff packed up over the past few days. The Lowes storage shed has been the prime focus. I think it will work out very well & save us the costs from having a storage unit (amongst other things). But let me tell you - these buggers are not exactly a joy to put up. The instructions are nearly impossible & then tedious hours of screwing in 5,632 screws all mixed in a plastic bag, I am so glad we have had some help figuring it out & assembling it (Thanks Jeff, I doubt you'll ever read this but if you do thanks!) Otherwise I would probably still be sitting out there on a rock with my left eyeball spinning in circles.
I am looking forward to my sweethearts return. I've heard the rumor is to pull the new wagon out to the homestead & then the following day do the skirting and insulating. So it looks like it might be an extremely busy few days. 10 minute guitar sessions help me maintain my sanity while these monstrous loads of information pump through my noodle. I think we both are eager to get all of this stuff figured out.
Midnight in Montana & time for bed. Goodnight All.

Thanks a lot! Now I have "The Final Countdown" in my head! LOL! :)
ReplyDelete