We've decided to bring the camper to the house for a week before setting it up at its new location. It's another beautiful day into the beginning of October here in Montana. A beautiful Sunday afternoon. The house is utterly upside down! Sorting through anything and everything I can get my hands on - trying to decide what we will absolutely need to live throughout the next year and what can go into the storage shed. The dumpster is already full and the garden shed here has a massive pile of "Em went nuts and threw everything out" conglomerate. Brandon is already concerned but his mind was put to ease when I informed him I had not touched the "camping equipment" room. Yet. :P
Getting very excited still about this move & adventure at hand. Personally, I am stoked about living in the country again! This town was great while it lasted, but I can't wait to be back to where this heart is. I also can't wait until my honey bunny gets home so we can go get the new home!!!
Getting very excited still about this move & adventure at hand. Personally, I am stoked about living in the country again! This town was great while it lasted, but I can't wait to be back to where this heart is. I also can't wait until my honey bunny gets home so we can go get the new home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment